Monday, March 29, 2010

Final Projects

The semester is coming to a close and our final projects/essays are due in a week. As mentioned in class today, I am creating a blog to present my final project. While the blog is still in its beginning stages, I hope next week you can get a chance to check out what I have posted about social media and the government!

I thought everyone came up with really interesting topics, and was really impressed by the people who are doing really creative methods for the projects. I am not that technologically savvy, so I am sticking to blogging!

Speaking of final projects, I would also like to use this post to talk about our fellow classmate’s online magazine. I think it is a really cool idea to create the actual content that’s being discussed in the project. I had never heard of this Wix site or program and I think it good that there are platforms out there that are free for people to access and be creative with that don’t cost that much money or require an extensive knowledge of technological elements to use. The online magazine looks really professional and sleek. I couldn’t figure out a way to zoom in however, to read the magazine articles. The magazine was overall easy to navigate, and reminded me off professional online versions of magazines!

Good luck on the rest of your blogging and final projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment